The Apex565 is particularly suited for many different types of instruments.
Don't let its size fool you. This microphone handles the high SPL you would expect when close miking a tom or brass wind instrument. The Apex565's miniature design comes complete with shockmount assembly and gooseneck clamp, perfect for safe attachment to the saxophone without damaging or breaking the chrome or lacquer. It's unobtrusive, easy to attach to any instrument and almost impossible to accidentally dislodge, even during enthusiastic live performances.
Apex 565 Wired Clip On Instrument Microphone
- Perfect Live Mic for saxophones
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Delivers Good Feedback Rejection & Predictable Proximity Response
- Handles Extremely High SPL without Distortion or Capsule Overload
- Integrated ABS Clip with Rubberized Grips Won't Damage Drum Rim or Instrument Bell
- Rubberized Integrated Shockmount Eliminates Vibration Transfer from Microphone Clip
- Reinforced Gooseneck Assembly Holds Mic Position
- Phantom Power Module Included
- Gold Plated Pins on XLR Connectors for Improved Signal Transfer