The AMBIKA has a HUGE True Large Chamber, no baffle, and rounded inner-side-walls. It has the full bodied sound of vintage 1940’s mouthpieces, but will project enough to fill the room if needed.
The Chamber and Baffle are far more accurate than other vintage and new mouthpieces due to our superior machining, which means a better playing mouthpiece. The Metal AMBIKA is plated with 24K gold with Vintified Ligature. The Hard Rubber AMBIKA uses real vintage style hard rubber just like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s through 1960s. If you like the vintage sound, your will love the AMBIKA. The AMBIKA 2 has an even bigger, fuller sound than the AMBIKA 1.
Theo Wanne Ambika 2 Metal Tenor Saxophone Mouthpiece
- Built to outplay Theo’s very best Vintage New York Tone Master and Master Link Otto Link. Theo succeeded!!!
- A deep and haunting sound best left to poetry. Hauntingly dark!
- Revolutionary in improving upon the true vintage sound!
- Revolutionary Extra Large True Large Chamber, NO baffle, and rounded inner side walls.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.