Theo Wanne Durga 4 Tenor Saxophone Metal Mouthpiece
The DURGA tenor has an even bigger, richer, contemporary sound. It is powerful and warm sounding simultaneously. So it can scream and play amazing ballads. No longer does the saxophonist need to have a thin sound in order to get huge power and projection. The sound is just downright sexy!
- Great for Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll.
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical proprietary Inverted-Power-Ring and our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case? See our other Mouthpiece and Reed Cases here!
- Serial Number: Includes serial number showing care given to your mouthpiece.
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with highlights on logo.
- Ligature: The metal DURGA 3 includes our integrated two-point contact 24K Gold Plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. Try our premium Pressure Plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User Replaceable Bite Pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.