Trevor James saxophones are based in Lenham (UK) and they are made in Taiwan and set up in the UK. \
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Neck Strap
- Cleaning Cloth
- Trevor James Plastic Mouthpiece, Ligature & Cap
- Cork Grease
- One Piece of Reed
Trevor James Classic II Alto Saxophone ( BlackFrost )
Winner of 3 Music Industry Awards!
The original 'Horn' concept was to make a distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone without compromising quality.
The 'Horn' quickly became popular around the World with it's ease of sound production, excellent build quality and affordable price tag.
The Trevor James 'Horn' Classic models stay faithful to the design objectives of the original, demonstrating perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable.
• Material: Yellow Brass
• Finish: Black Frost Lacquer
• Key Touches: White plastic
• Neck: The Horn
• Engraving: None
• Case: Trevor James hard shaped black case with straps
• Mouthpiece: Trevor James plastic
• Made in: Taiwan, set up in the UK