The WATER comes only in Size 3, as the design is optimized for this size. You will notice, however, how big a sound you can get
Theo Wanne Water Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
The Theo Wanne™ WATER mouthpiece has been in Research and Development for over five years. The sound concept of the WATER is unlike any other Theo Wanne™ mouthpiece. You will find a rich beautiful core to the sound, in fact, richer than any other classical or all-around mouthpiece we tested, vintage or new. This is intentional and due to a truly unique Small-Chamber & Throat that compresses the airstream into the saxophone neck to create a rich sound, that is not pinched at all like other small chamber designs.
- The ultimate all-around AND classical mouthpiece.
- The most expressive traditional sound you’ve ever heard!
- Retains the resistance and body to the sound classical musicians require.
- Small chamber for a full, yet clean yet articulate sound.
- Theo Wanne’s proprietary Shark-gill™ baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of classical mouthpiece history; perfect side and tip rails!
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces.
- Black A.R.T: The WATER uses revolutionary A.R.T material. The only material with better resonance qualities than Hard Rubber!
- Vintage Style Box: Our dark grey and metallic gold Theo Wanne™ mouthpiece box.
- Drawstring Pouch: A beautiful Theo Wanne™ microfiber draw-string mouthpiece pouch.
- Pairs Perfectly with our Alto ENLIGHTENED Ligature (not included)
- Ligature and Cap: Comes with our Proprietary Band-Style Ligature and Reed Replacer Cap.